Airbnb Management Software is a cloud-based property management software with native Airbnb API integration, which allows you to handle daily issues that managers are faced with when dealing with multiple Airbnb accounts and listings. Here is a set of basic features every Airbnb Management Software must have:
- Airbnb Central Inbox, also called Airbnb Unified Inbox, allows managers to work with messages from all Airbnb accounts in one place.
- Airbnb Multi-Calendar allows to work with all Airbnb listing’s calendars in one dashboard, manage prices, availabilities and reservations.
- Airbnb Listing Manager designed to create new and edit existing listings and manage listings’ settings such as property description, photos, amenities, pricing, availability, house rules and more.
- Airbnb Booking Manager allows to take care of all incoming reservations, inquiries and requests while making special offers and sending pre-approvals.
- Airbnb Automation is a wide range of features designed to increase manager’s productivity and includes things like Auto-Task, Auto-Message, Auto-Review, Auto-Publishing.
The following extra features are good add-ons to the basic Airbnb Management Software tools:
- Airbnb Channel Manager for maximum exposure of Airbnb rental portfolio on multiple vacation rental platforms like Booking.com, VRBO, TripAdviser, Expedia, etc.
- Airbnb Task Manager to delegate tasks such as cleaning, maintenance, admin support, management.
- Airbnb Review Manager fully automates the process of leaving reviews for Airbnb guests.
- Airbnb Team Manager allows to add/remove team members and assign special permissions to them.
- Airbnb Financial Manager is a dashboard for all financial reporting on the performance of rental portfolio such as profit margin rate, utilization rate and others.